TADA!! before you comment with question and shit read this crap I typed out for you.
Before I get to in to the more detail to each answer/panel I would just like to say how much I really really love this game, if it was glitch free I may have quit ,my job and climbed mountains looking for dragons for the rest of my life.
Also I'm sorry for the crappy unfinished artz, I've
More about each panel
1. This is Avian, My imperial Stormcloak. I know I've died more by fall off of cliffs then any dragon, pyromancer or cave bear in the game. I kinda miss oblivion, I could jump off towers and still be chill.
2. True story. I love chicken! when I found out you could cook I went on my own epic quest to kill all the chickens in skyrim so I could have Avian eat chicken as much as I do. But...Nords love chicken wayyyy to much and ruined my hopes and dreams.
3. MELEE, I mean yeah, that's all Avian dose, maces or bound swords. Mostly maces. But for this picture I had to draw a reaaallly long mace. also I'm to lazy to fix her face paint. So meh... sing with meeee
4. First Fuck the blades. Delphine just pisses me off. We both watch fucking Alduin rise a dragon from the dead, and the first thing she can do is blame the Thalmor. Screw that bitch... Martin, turned into a freaking dragon at the end of the main quest in oblivion, should I have killed him? No cuz I was sworn to protect him. Now, Odahviing I love you so much but I just can't draw your side horns, so to my dismay, I didn't draw you justice, and I am sorry...Your the only one I can count on and I let you down....
5. I was going to marry Farkas, but he has the voice of a troll... but his twin, Vilkas sounds amazing. Also Farkas chased my down once when I had I high bounty. It broke my heart. Farkas said he fallows his brother everywhere and I wanted brains, and hopefully Cuz Farkas follows his brother we can all just love each other at my house in a 3-ways marriage.
6. What can I say somethings never change. My love for Sheogorath is one of them. I missed his madness. I am also obsessed with Alice in wonderland. So when I saw it was tea time I knew my love was not misplaced with my sanity.
7. I love those old bastards. I wish they would let me join I could get a fake beard. Paarthunax doesn't have a beard.. (ok he has one made of horns) I'd give up my Dark Brotherhood ways! I'll return everything I've stolen! Please!
8. Oob is a Dark elf. My first Elderscrolls experiences was with her, here is her Oblivion meme: Oob the whore she has a place no one can touch in my heart.
9. As soon as I met up with this old bastard I wanted to marry him, he spoke to my soul. But i'm not into dragons so I decided not to marry him. He is most likely why I hate the blades, as soon as they told me to kill him the gloves where off and beat everyone within an inch of their life.
10. What can I say i wasn't impressed with any of the mage's quests. I was pissed everyone thought I was crazy, J'zargo tried to blow me up, bitch turned me into a horse, then I got no kick ass powers at the end of the damn thing... I hope they where just leading up to some DLC. Don't get me wrong I love J'zargo, and being a mage, but that's it.
10/11. Glitches...20 lbs I can't drop, Dragons on crack, mammoths falling from the sky, unfinishable quests, multiplying men, getting trolled by dead followers. I mean all funny but annoying...
11. Cicero is my favorite follower. I hate when he talks when we re sneaking, but He talks to me unlike everyone else. He melts my heart when I read his journal. He makes me laugh when he thinks he sees dwarfs. I don't know if I could live without him now...
It's actually not the elder scroll, sold that ages ago. It's the bards collage quest items and the that runed lexicon they have the bulk of it, not to mention the snow and powder I can't drop cuz the quest is glitches so I can't finish it.
the bards college has a lot of glitches that come with starting their quests D: if you start the bard's quest you can never get all of the stones of barenziah DX and that seriously sucks because I have all of them but one and I can't get it because of a bard's college glitch.
Every time I look at your character in the Greybeard cloak and beard, I bust out laughing . That would've been an awesome faction to join, I wish we could. Though first i'd have to kill the Blades then, join. Bastards. I remember when they told me i had to kill Paarthunax, and until i did i wasn't welcome at the temple and i was like '... well FUCK YOU' and FUS RO DAHed their ass off the edge of the cliff, proceeded by taking all their shit.
these are simply my
opinions and are not
meant to imply that
you should agree or
disagree nor should
these prove to be
offensive in any
way; if I do come
then you have my
Magepresented by the
This article came
about after a
requested that we
write ten clear,
simple tips for
information can be
very useful, but
it down into
chunks is so much
easier. So without
further ado plea...
This feature is for
all the happy
couples in the
world, the love
shared in families,
and for the good
friends.What I see
in these pictures..
The love, the
tenderness.. This is
what I search for. I
really hope I will
find someone like
you already did.Look
upon the sunand
think of that...
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More